Saturday, July 20, 2013

Chi is Children's Education Foundation's most recent staff member ~ here she introduces herself

My name's Chi. I come from Duy Nghia Village – Duy Xuyen District. I have just graduated in Business Administration at the Economic University of Da Nang.


I was born into a poor family, and unfortunately I have never seen my dad. I was lucky that I was helped by Blue Dragon Foundation to receive an education. So now, I wish I could do something to help disadvantaged people the same as me.

During my student life, when I had free time, I used to volunteer for many NGOs, like Project Indochina and the Sunshine club, which gave me more experience and understanding about life of the poor.

I’m very happy to work with Linda and her nice staff. I hope I can apprentice quickly with their help.


Chi also graduated from university recently as did Ngoc. Achieving this goal is wonderful!

I am thrilled to have Chi join our CEF team and I am sure she will fit in well and learn quickly.
Welcome Chi!

No comments:

Post a Comment