Friday, December 8, 2017

A letter from one of our CEF students to her sponsor ~ Guest blog by CEF's Ms Thuy


CEF's Ms Thuy shares some of the letter of one of our students:
‘Dang’, a grade 9 student in our sponsorship program lives with her parents and younger brother in a small mountainous village. Her mother is a labourer, her father almost always stays on his bed because he had a stroke and now has many health issues, and her brother is a grade four student.

This term, ‘Dang’ shared in her letter ‘Now, I am on summer holiday. I really appreciate that I have this vacation each year as I have more time to spend with my parents, and share their happiness and sorrows. During the school year I was so busy with my studies at school, compulsory classes and extra tuition classes that I didn’t have much time to help my mother with housework, or talk with or look after my father. I know he is very sad. This summer, I spent less time with my peers in my village but more time with my family. Besides helping my mother around the house, every day I spend more time to talk to and help my father’.

No comments:

Post a Comment