Monday, October 25, 2010

Quick update - Flying away from the mosquitos

As I am still weak from dengue fever I have been given medical advice to fly away and avoid any further risk of being bitten again and getting hemorrhagic dengue.

I will be working on CEF in a cool mosquito free zone while I continue to recover. I am still contactable and still working. I will be back in Vietnam in four weeks when the worst of the rainy season and mosquito season will be over and I will be strong and well by then! Linda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,I am a long time friend of Miriam's my husband worked with her in Community Health.I hope you recover very soon.Miriam has forwarded you several emails re an dream my daughter and I have let me know what you think.I look forward to following your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    I am getting better thank you.

    Please do follow the blog and share it with your friends.

    Miriam is in touch with you about your dream and wish to help the impoverished children in Vietnam. We hope there is a way we can all work together to bring it to fruition.

    All the very best to you,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete